Günther Huettlin, President
“We take great pride in working together with our customers to understand their needs and to provide creative and innovative solutions. Our dedicated and experienced team is here to support your business needs.”
To provide services and products following the highest standards of safety and equality
To provide products and services:
- the highest quality
- on time
- environmentally friendly
- in a facility that is neat, clean, respectful and diverse
Günther Huettlin, President
- 2000 Start of commercial operations – contract packaging in a 27,000 square foot facility in Belleville.
- 2001 Addition of a 40,000 square foot warehouse – expanding GH capability.
- 2002 Addition of office space and renovation of existing offices.
- 2005 Drawstring Bag production capability added.
- 2006 Featured in the Packaging Digest February 2006 edition introducing drawstring capability
- 2006 GH houses the Belleville Toy Fighters Toy Drive
- 2010 Celebrated 10th Anniversary with employees, partners and customers. Building dedicated in memory of Günther’s long time friend and business partner Bernd Sander.
- 2011 Wicket Bag production capability added.
- 2012 GH partners with Canada Post to introduce e-commerce capabilities.
- 2012 Zipper Bag production capability added.
- FDA registered (Food and Drug Administration)
- GS1 Canada registered (Global Standard for Identification)
- Compliant with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Member of Quinte Manufacturing Association
- Member of Belleville Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Contract Packaging Association
- 2011 Conservation Champion (Veridian Connections) – in recognition of outstanding electrical conservation
- 2011 Recognition of Excellence (Canadian Mental Health Association) – for outstanding support given to employees by promoting mental health wellness in the workplace.
- 2006 Bronze Pinnacle Award (Procter and Gamble Worldwide Quality Assurance)- for excellence in sustaining QA capability
- 2006 Winner of Manufacturing/Industrial Business of the Year Award from Quinte Business Achievement Awards
Community & Sustainability
- GH Manufacturing is a proud supporter of the United Way of Quinte, an organization focused on teaching and inspiring people to care for one another and their community. Year round fundraising activities, a strong employee contribution plan and enthusiastic volunteerism at United Way events are all part of the spirit of giving that is encouraged at GH.
Dragon Boat Racing
- Each year GH Manufacturing participates in the annual Belleville Dragon Boat Festival in support of the YMCA Strong Kids campaign. A spirited group of employees – past and present – and friends of GH make up Team GH20. Steer clear!
Quinte Trash Bash
- Each April around Earth Day GH Manufacturing organizes the annual Quinte Trash Bash. Along with other companies, Team GH ‘hits the road’ in the spirit of fun and corporate challenge to clean up the business property and the ditches that line the roads of the Northeast Industrial Park.