Join Our Flexible Work Team
At GH we recognize the role of a strong contingent workforce to meet our customer requirements. Our contract packaging projects provide the perfect work opportunity for those not seeking full-time employment but looking to supplement family income, are in-between jobs, or are saving to go to school.
Enjoy working on a team that is focused and project orientated.
- Flexible hours
- Full training in Job Specifics as well as Quality Assurance, Health and Safety.
- A quality work environment Work space is safe, clean and bright. Lockers, on-site training and lunch room facilities (including microwave and fridge) are provided.
- A Positive attitude and team player approach
- A high school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- A Clear CPIC (Criminal Record Check)
- Safety shoes/boots are mandatory
Ways to Apply
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 613-961-0582
GH Manufacturing Inc.
101 Petrie Place
Belleville, ON K8N 5T3
Download an Application for Employment
When Available, Full Time and Part Time Employment Opportunities are listed on the Services Canada Website